Voices for Vermont’s Children has hundreds of individual, organization, and business members. JOIN US!
Annual dues support our advocacy, organizing, and outreach programs.
- Individual membership dues start at $40.
- Family membership starts at $75.
- Non-profit organizational memberships start at $125.
- Supporting memberships start at $100.
- Contributing memberships start at $500.
- Consider joining as a Champion for Children or Corporate Sponsor at $1,000.
*** All contributions are tax deductible. Benefits:
- Receive our e-mail alerts, our on-line Greetings from Montpelier and legislative updates.
- Learn more about children’s issues from our VT KIDS COUNT reports, fact sheets and issue briefs.
- Receive member rates for our annual conference and special events.
- Work with other Vermonters on an issue you care about.
- Know you are helping Vermont kids.
What does it mean to be a member of Voices for Vermont’s Children? You can play a part in building a better future for our children. You can help improve the chance for success of children, including those vulnerable and disadvantaged, who deserve to be well-cared for, well-fed, safe, and healthy. More “voices” mean more influence – and your “voice” helps ensure that all children and youth have opportunities to thrive and succeed.
What do we do? We do the research. We make sure policymakers and the public have the facts—tracking data on how kids and families are doing, providing practical analysis of issues and policies that affect children and families, and showing what needs to be done to support their healthy development. We work with others. We don’t go it alone. We work in coalitions, we organize outreach to communities, and we listen and learn from people who are concerned about the well-being of children. We advocate at the Statehouse. We always ask the question, is it good for kids? It’s our job to ensure that the needs of children are raised in every policy debate affecting kids and their families. We reach out to Vermonters by communicating about issues, encouraging public debate, and promoting action by community members across the state on behalf of children and youth. We mobilize Vermonters to influence key policy debates affecting children and families—by contacting their legislators, writing letters to the editor, or sharing research and data in community meetings. By becoming a member, you are ensuring that Voices For Vermont’s Children can stay true to our mission: Promoting public policy that enhances the lives of children and youth in Vermont.